LERIS is located in the city of Sorocaba, 90 km from both São Paulo (the capital) and Campinas. LERIS consists of a group of highly motivated researchers working with networking, cloud computing, dataplane programmability, 5G&6G, and Machine Learning. LERIS also has associated researchers working on software engineering and user experience topics (for more information access UXLeris webpage). The lab is always involved in projects funded by national and international agencies as well as great companies.
The research projects are inserted in areas of innovation, computer networks and software engineering. LERIS researchers work for approximating the academic research to practical problems. FAPESP, CNPq and the partnership with the industry are the LERIS projects’ sponsors.
The main areas of research:
- Dataplane programmability (eg. P4), in-network monitoring, in-network computing
- Internet Routing, Mobility and Next Generation Internet Architectures
- Data Center, Cloud Computing and Green Computing
In case of doubt, please enter our Discord Server and have a conversation with our LERIS team: https://discord.gg/wzcuQKE7.
- New PhD DefenseLeandro Cavalcanti de Almeida defended his PhD thesis entitled “Enhancing QoS in Adaptive Video Streaming Through a Smart Closed Loop in Programmable Networks”. Thanks for the jury: Luciano Gaspary, Rodrigo … Read more
- Three papers accepted in IEEE NOMS 2024.LERIS research group got three papers accepted (two as full and one as short) in the IEEE NOMS 2024 conference. The paper “TimeGAN as a Simulator for Reinforcement Learning Training … Read more
- Prof. Fábio Verdi Invited to ACM SIGMETRICS Student Research Competition 2024 CommitteeProf. Fábio Verdi has been invited to join the program committee for the ACM SIGMETRICS Student Research Competition (SRC) 2024. This prestigious event offers a unique forum for undergraduate and … Read more
- Prof. Fábio L. Verdi attended the First Edition of São Carlos ExperienceThe First Edition of São Carlos Experience happened on October 25, with participation of Prof. Fábio L. Verdi. He talked about his research topics, 5G/6G and the CPE SMARTNESS, presenting … Read more
- One more qualification defendedMina Kaviani defended her Master’s qualification entitled “Evaluating the Impact of Loss Functions in Deep Learning for Prediction of CQI in 5G Networks”. We would like to thank the jury … Read more